CMatrixCtrl - The Matrix Credits Control
This is an attempt to create a control that looks a little bit like the credits of the Matrix movie.
I was looking for an about box to brighten up one of my projects, so I decided to create this Matrix Control.
While it isn’t the greatest clone of the Matrix credits, it turned out really well.
I decided that I wanted the text on the background to be readable as well, so I didn't use the Matrix font (although it might have looked more realistic that way).
Here is how you use this class:
1. Insert the .h and .cpp files into your project.
2. Add a static control into your dialog resource.
3. Add a member variable for that static control.
4. Modify the variable declaration.
5. And finally in your InitDialog message handler set some text for the credits:
m_MatrixCtrl.SetCredits("What is The Matrix?, This is The Matrix!, "
"Programmed by, Pablo van der Meer, Pablo Software Solutions, "
Download example executable
Download source code
This class is part of the Pablo Software Solutions MFC Extension Package - Controls Edition