CAboutCtrl - About box with flying logo
This is yet another control which can be use as an about box for you applications.
The control is derived from CStatic and is made up out of three parts:
1. A background image
2. Scrolling credits
3. Rotating flying logo
To use the class in your application you need to do the following:
1. Insert the .h and .cpp files into your project.
2. Add a static control into your dialog resource.
3. Add a member variable for that static control.
4. Modify the variable declaration.
5. In your dialog's constructor set text for the credits:
CString strCredits = "\tCAboutCtrl Example\n\n"
"Pablo van der Meer\n\n"
"\rSpecial thanks to:\nPetra\n\n"
"\rCopyright © 2015\n\rPablo Software Solutions\n"
"\rAll right reserved.\n\n"
Download example executable
Download source code
This class is part of the Pablo Software Solutions MFC Extension Package - Controls Edition